“It is unclear why undocumented status should change everything. Surely the mere act of entry into the United States without documentation does not mean that an immigrant’s body is no longer her or his own. Nor can the sanction for unlawful entry be forcing a child to have a baby,” Millett wrote. “The bedrock protections of the Fifth Amendment’s Due Process Clause cannot be that shallow.” (via Buzzfeed)
Roe DecisionWhat You Need To Know
We're still here for you!
Our priority is ensuring that every person can get the reproductive health care that they need.
Despite being unable to provide abortion care, we will continue to provide reproductive health services including:
- Free urine pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception (Plan B and Ella)
- Ultrasounds to date pregnancy
- Evaluation of bleeding/cramping in early pregnancy
- Miscarriage management
- Miscarriage follow-up
- Abortion follow-up
- Family Planning
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Urgent Gynecological Issues