Abortion is Healthcare
While we cannot legally perform abortions at this time, we support your choice to end your pregnancy and will provide you with medically accurate information involving all your reproductive healthcare.
Please call us to schedule the following services:
- Free urine pregnancy testing
- Blood pregnancy testing (HCG quantitative)
- Ultrasound to confirm the length of pregnancy
- Options Counseling
- Prenatal Counseling
- Diagnosis and treatment of early pregnancy loss/miscarriage
- Post-Abortion follow-up care
- Emergency Contraception
- Family Planning
- Wellness exams
- Primary Care visits
- Treatment of UTI, Yeast Infection, and other Urgent Gynecological Issues
Ask about Financial Assistance
For those seeking an abortion or helping people obtain them:
- AbortionFinder: Use this comprehensive tool – fully available in English and Spanish – to find trusted and verified abortion care and support across the U.S. Also provides up-to-date information on abortion laws state-by-state. No search or user data is saved.
- Practical Support Organizations (PSO’s) Directory: PSO’s help abortion seekers with travel and logistical support– this directory can identify a PSO close by.