Abortion Care Services Designed For You
The following abortion care resources have been developed to help you decide which option is best for you given your unique situation. Because everyone is different, we invite you to call us and discuss in further detail which option is best for you. We want you to make an informed decision and feel confident in your choice. Whatever you decide to do about your pregnancy, the most important thing is that the decision is yours.
The Pregnancy Options Workbook helps you explore equally all your pregnancy options, including becoming a parent, adoption, and abortion. It was designed to help you to think about some of the feelings and reactions you might be having. If possible, give yourself time and space to work through the booklet without rushing.
Why Choose Us To Care For You
- Part of the Austin community for over 40 years.
- The first and only physician-owned clinic in Austin dedicated to providing the community with compassionate abortion and medical care.
- The only clinic in Austin that monitors your care until your follow-up appointment.
- Offering comprehensive gynecology care, including reproductive & sexual health services.
- Offers complete emotional support and attention to your unique needs and concerns
Learn More About Austin Women’s Health Center
- Pre-Abortion Care
- Post-Abortion Care
- Medical Abortion (The Abortion Pill)
- Surgical Abortion
- Maternal & Fetal Indications (Did your Dr. recommend our office because your pregnancy is not viable)?