Unfortunately, the recent Supreme Court decision has made it impossible for our clinic to continue providing abortion services at this time.
We are exploring all legal options.
Our priority is ensuring that every person can get the reproductive health care that they need. We will continue to connect patients with abortion services in places where it is still available.
Despite being unable to provide abortion care, we will continue to provide reproductive health services including:
- Free urine pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception (Plan B and Ella)
- Ultrasounds to date pregnancy
- Evaluation of bleeding/cramping in early pregnancy
- Miscarriage management
- Miscarriage follow-up
- Abortion follow-up
- Family Planning
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Urgent Gynecological Issues
Please follow our social media channels for real-time updates.
Facebook: Austin Women’s Health Center
Twitter: Pro Choice ATX
For those seeking an abortion or helping people obtain them:
- AbortionFinder: Use this comprehensive tool – fully available in English and Spanish – to find trusted and verified abortion care and support across the U.S. Also provides up-to-date information on abortion laws state-by-state. No search or user data is saved.
- INeedAnA.com: A comprehensive and vetted site with up-to-date and personalized info on where and how to get an abortion; no search or user data is saved. Fully available in Spanish and English.
- Aid Access: For information and consultation for receiving medication abortion by mail.
- Practical Support Organizations (PSO’s) Directory: PSO’s help abortion seekers with travel and logistical support– this directory can identify a PSO close by.