BREAKING: From the ACLU, Jane Doe has received her abortion. She continues to suffer the injustice of detention, but we are relieved that her constitutional right to an abortion has finally been respected. We will continue to fight for all the Jane’s whose right to an abortion is threatened in federal custody or otherwise. Jane’s Due Process is honored to work every day to make sure all Janes can exercise control over their destinies. (via Jane’s Due Process blog)
Roe DecisionWhat You Need To Know
We're still here for you!
Our priority is ensuring that every person can get the reproductive health care that they need.
Despite being unable to provide abortion care, we will continue to provide reproductive health services including:
- Free urine pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception (Plan B and Ella)
- Ultrasounds to date pregnancy
- Evaluation of bleeding/cramping in early pregnancy
- Miscarriage management
- Miscarriage follow-up
- Abortion follow-up
- Family Planning
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Urgent Gynecological Issues