Austin Women's Health Center Blog&Inspiration
We often get asked: What happened to the abortion clinics in Killeen, TX, and in particular, Killeen Women’s Health Center? The answer is ...
It was one year ago that millions of women worldwide marched against newly inaugurated US President Donald Trump. The marches were meant to send a m...
"It is unclear why undocumented status should change everything. Surely the mere act of entry into the United States without documentation does not me...
We're still here for you!
Our priority is ensuring that every person can get the reproductive health care that they need.
Despite being unable to provide abortion care, we will continue to provide reproductive health services including:
- Free urine pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception (Plan B and Ella)
- Ultrasounds to date pregnancy
- Evaluation of bleeding/cramping in early pregnancy
- Miscarriage management
- Miscarriage follow-up
- Abortion follow-up
- Family Planning
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Urgent Gynecological Issues