Austin Women's Health Center Blog&Inspiration
Since opening our doors in 1976, our goal at Austin Women’s Health Center has been to build a practice that offers Central Texan’s compassionate a...
Understanding specialized pharmaceutical terms and language used by medical professionals is difficult. It can be extra tricky when trying to distingu...
We're still here for you!
Our priority is ensuring that every person can get the reproductive health care that they need. We will continue to connect patients with abortion services in places where it is still available.
Despite being unable to provide abortion care, we will continue to provide reproductive health services including:
- Free urine pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception (Plan B and Ella)
- Ultrasounds to date pregnancy
- Evaluation of bleeding/cramping in early pregnancy
- Miscarriage management
- Miscarriage follow-up
- Abortion follow-up
- Family Planning
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Urgent Gynecological Issues