Austin Women's Health Center Blog&Inspiration
A federal appeals court has temporarily blocked a judge's ruling that would have allowed a detained teenager who is in the U.S. illegally to have an a...
Nurx is a small telemedicine app that makes access to birth control and the morning after pill a little more convenient. The app, which has expanded...
We are delighted to announce the launch of Austin Women’s Health Center’s new website and blog, where you can discover inspiration & informati...
We're still here for you!
Our priority is ensuring that every person can get the reproductive health care that they need.
Despite being unable to provide abortion care, we will continue to provide reproductive health services including:
- Free urine pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception (Plan B and Ella)
- Ultrasounds to date pregnancy
- Evaluation of bleeding/cramping in early pregnancy
- Miscarriage management
- Miscarriage follow-up
- Abortion follow-up
- Family Planning
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Urgent Gynecological Issues